Saturday, February 5, 2011

A programming note...

I was talking with a friend of mine (one of the people I’ve conned into reading this blog) about a link I had imbedded. I think I was talking about the link to the website that shows off the new camera I picked up. At any rate, he said “What link?”

It occurred to me, that perhaps I had been a little too clever by simply making the links in “bold” font of a slightly different color. Like this. Unless you run the cursor across the words and see the little hand pop up, you wouldn’t know the words were actually linked to a site. So, now that you know this, you can go back through the past posts and click on all the bold words and check out all the cool sites you may have overlooked. Of course, you have the time and inclination to do that, right? Just a thought.

From now on, I think I’ll put a little (click) next to the words that are linked to the fascinating websites I’ve found and make sure we’re all on the same page (or pages).

I'm going on my last long hike today (before the real long hike). More on that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment